Error 404 - File not found Oh nooo! The file you are looking for could not be found.

Hello, I am contacting you because there is a bug in the anime high school DXD. Many episodes have not worked since 10/22/2020 at 10:00 p.m. I really want it to be improved quickly because I fell in love with the anime and I really want to watch it again, and will there be more seasons of the anime? I would be very happy if you would give me an answer! Have a nice day!

Edited by Highschool lover 1919

hallo @Highschool lover 1919 ....es ist davon auszugehen, dass eine 5 staffel erscheinen wird, es sind aber noch keine termine bekannt.

ich nehme an du sprichst von den gersub- stream- hostern, diese sind alle nachverlinkt und sollten alle funken.

viel spaß beim gucken 🙂

lg azuia_

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @Highschool lover 1919 .... it can be assumed, that a 5th season will be released, but no dates are known yet.

I assume, you are talking about the gersub stream hosters. These are all linked and they all should work.

Have fun watching 🙂

Cheers, @azuia_

‼️Please note:     This is just the translation of azuia_'s reponse, posted above mine. 😉  

Edited by Freydis
  • Haha 1